Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fire Sheep

Background information: Toby is my good friend, who just left on his LDS mission last April.

I am laying under a trampoline with my friend Toby, and his friends from High School. Toby is still technically "on his mission" in the dream, and we start talking. It is very sunny and green outside, and then all of a sudden like a movie set, the clouds turn dark and gloomy, and the coloring is blue and black and grey. We are then sitting in a mossy forest. All my family and friends are there. We are next to a cottage that we can't go inside. Suddenly I hear a cannon go off. It's coming from the cottage and crashes into a huge mossy hill and explodes. Off of the top of the hill runs a sheep. He is slow motion falling from the hill and running away screaming. He hops down slow motion while the cannons fire into the hill. The sheep falls, and I don't know what happened to it.

Next thing I know, there are futuristic army men running into the forest at us. They have handcuffs and handcuff me up. I start crying and asking to be set free, but they tell me I'm not allowed to speak. They lead me down a pathway where I meet a hermaphrodite. "She?" wants to be friends with me, but I don't want to be her friend. I keep searching for my friend Toby. All my friends and family are handcuffed and led to a building, and put into different rooms. My room has "doors" that are actually just doors leaning against walls but no entrances or exits. It is fire lit, and has Max Ernst's "Two Children Are Threatened By a Nightingale" paintings, and other Surrealist paintings hung everywhere. The dimensions of the room don't make any sense, and there are doors floating, and placed around wrong. I run around the room handcuffed kicking all the doors over and onto the floor.

Max Ernst- Two Children Are Threatened by a Nightingale

All of a sudden I am at a table in the forest with people I don't know. They are allowed to act however they want, but I'm still hand-cuffed, and must have my hands in fists at all times. Everyone else is moving their hands around the table like spiders. I look around and there are rivers all around me, and I can hear cannons going off. I have my hands in fists, and start to slowly let them relax. Then I wake up.

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly intrigued. Obviously. I have many thoughts about it. But for all I know, if could just all mean that you like Sushi.

    I think I'm going to start one of these. Maybe then I'll start having dreams.

    ReplyDelete