Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Iceberg

Me and Kylee are in a city in Alaska. We go into this boat and they take us out into the middle of the ocean. We go into a place at the bottom of the boat where everything is blocked off and dark. In it we are surrounded by ice. The ice walls start to shrink smaller and smaller in on us. We are supposed to be in a virtual iceberg. A man at one end of the "iceberg" turns on a screen and says we have to stay on this boat for a certain amount of time (months), because this is now our new job. 


We all stand in a circle and he begins teaching us. Me and the man in charge are in love. He then asked us a question about how to conserve energy on the boat and my brain completely blanked out. I remember looking around at the iceberg, and everyones bodies had melted shapes into the ice. It was getting so compact that everyone had their little section they stood in, and I started getting really anxious. When he got to me to answer the question I told him I hadn't been listening, so he ignored me and skipped me. I decided to walk up to the man in charge, but on my way I tripped. To catch myself I grabbed another guy's pants and it totally pants him!! I started laughing hysterically rolling on the ground, and everyone looked at me like I was immature. The man in charge got really mad at me, and told all of us to "take a break". 

So, we all went outside to take a breather. I told Kylee I wanted to leave because I missed my family. Then we ran into my friend Penny who has down syndrome, and talked to her for a little while. I wanted to go hang out with her. All of a sudden I was at a movie theatre with Destrie and she was telling me how she felt sorry for one of the men on the boat who was at that movie, and that we needed to help him. I didn't care for the guy, so I just ignored what she said. I went back onto the iceberg and was about to approach the man in charge, and I started crying. I decided just to leave... so I walked outside over to a gas station in the freezing cold and waited for someone to come get me.
Then I woke up.

1 comment: