Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Black Lights

Me, my mom, and Kenna are in an elevator. We start to go up in the elevator and it takes us to space. Once we get there I end up in my cousin's basement with all my childhood friends. We have our sleeping bags spread out all over the floor. We are at some camp, and all of a sudden everyone gets really scared. Then this lady comes into the room. She has dark stringy thin hair. Very white skin. And huge dark bags under her eyes. Her eyes are completely filled with her pupils as well.

She comes in angry, and starts to look all over the ground for coins. Every coin she finds that is not a penny she gathers up angrily and puts into her bag. I put a pile of pennies next to my sleeping bag, so she doesn't bother me. She goes up to Sheree's face while Sheree is sleeping and just puts her face right up to hers. Everybody else in the room is scared to say or do anything. She waits there until Sheree opens her eyes. Sheree gets so terrified that she shoots up and starts hugging the lady shaking. The lady just hugs her and smiles.

The next thing I know I'm at a computer with the teacher in the hallway. All the school kids make fun of her and call her names, but are also scared of her because they know she could hurt them. She helps me look online for new backpacks. I'm terrified of her, but I do anything to be her friend and stay on her good side.

Then all of a sudden I'm at a water park with the teacher and all the students. We go down the water slides together. After that we go over to the grass and sit down together. She was wearing a hood in the sun with cloth over her face. There were holes for her mouth and for her eyes, and the eye holes had slits down them. her eyes were completely black. I started to tell her that she should keep a journal to get her feelings down on paper. I also said that she needed to tell her story since she was so different and interesting.

As I was talking to her I could feel light and heat coming from my body onto her. Also, light was coming from my eyes into her eyes. Everybody around her started mocking her and making fun of her, but I could feel her warming up to me. Then it turned back to the basement scene and she leaves the room. She goes into a room by herself and shuts the door and goes to sleep. Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment