Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Garage Volcano

I go into a movie theatre that is segregated into the rich people and the poor people. I sit in the rich section where I meet a guy named Andrew. He flirts with me, and then tells me that I need to move to the poor section. So I move over to the poor section, and a guy over there starts doing magic tricks to me. I look down at my tickets and am so proud that I stole them. I start watching the movie that is playing, and all I see of the movie is Jack Nickolson running up a miniature volcano.

The dream zooms out and I am standing at the bottom of my driveway by my mailbox. I watch the volcano explode inside my garage and the lava spew between the cracks of the garage door. I decide that I need to sneak back into the rich movie theatre. I start walking around outside of the theatre and I keep seeing everybody from High School. I have gum in my mouth, and it keeps filling up like that molding the dentists put in your mouth. It kept foaming out of my mouth and I was spitting it out everywhere I walked. I couldn't breathe because it was choking me. 

Finally me, Destrie, and Andrew decide to go buy shirts at the entrance of the rich theatre, and we are allowed to go in. Destrie looks up at Andrew and starts mocking him, and all of a sudden he turns into Jeff. I ignore Andrew most of the time, but I really want to talk to him. While I watch Jack Nicholson, Jeff writes a letter and hands it over to me. I read it, and I start laughing, and then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment