Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

John Wayne Gacy Jr.

I'm in a room with a Native American Indian man sitting on a wooden chair. He has wires hooked up to his arms, like Inception and we decide to go inside his dreams. He goes to sleep and I go with him into his dream land space. We are trying to find someone I love in there that got lost. In the dream space I see a giant flower arch going into the woods. The ground is made of brick covered with newspaper and all over the newspaper it says "Cups of Tea." "Tea of Cups." "Of Tea Cups." etc...There are fairies surrounding the flower arch. I just stare at the newspaper and decide not to go into the forest.
    
I wake up again back in the room. The Indian man cannot wake up to a bad situation, or be startled or else he will get mad and won't help me. So to wake him I rub his hands. I wake up the Indian man and I realize I'm falling in love with him, but I still want to find the man I love in his dream space. Every time I enter into the Indian's dream space, I get closer to the lost man and farther from the Indian. I'm trying to decide which one is worth it...
    
All of a sudden I disappear from that room and I'm in an old warehouse playing hide and go seek. It's really dark and corroded, and I decide to hide somewhere outside. I find a cabin with a bunch of girls that are at a camp. Next to it there is another cabin where a grandma and her son live. The son comes over to my cabin and asks me if I want to follow him to his house. I do, and he tells me that he has some special things in his crawl space. At that point I realize he was a very young John Wayne Gacy Jr., and that he hid bodies down there. I told him I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. He went to his grandma upstairs and started crying. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment