Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Dark sun

I go to school. There is a man singing with a violin and I record him. I look at the sky and it's night time and dark but there is a sun glowing in the distance. It duplicates itself, and then the moon does the same. After a few seconds there are suns, moons, and planets all lined in a perfect straight line across the sky. I video record what's happening. A fire starts in the sky. 


I go down to a small fountain with a pond and there is a woman in it playing on the grand piano and singing. Everybody around is asking me why I'm there. They start accusing me of doing things I didn't do and I get really defensive. Everybody alienates me. Brother Johnson comes up to me and says "Your car is on the railroad tracks. Move it." I ask why. He says "They had to be killed. I had to do it. Move it." I start panicking asking why. I'm hysterically crying and everyone moves away from me. I pass out for a second into the water. Everyone leaves me. Lauren is writing on paper about mental illnesses. She writes my name down under psychotic. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment