Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Garlic Ghost Chips

My family and I were in our kitchen looking out the window. The sky was overcast and everything in the garden was dead. There were pieces of light white fabric laid out scattered across the lawn. We were all staring out when my sister Hillary told us to be quiet and watch carefully. We watched and we saw one of the pieces of cloth blow up into the air slowly as if there was a ghost underneath it. We kept watching when all of a sudden there were two women spirits right at the window. 

We all jumped back and then went back to the window to listen to her. She kept trying to put her fingers through the window when my dad started to crunch up potato chips and lay them around the window. Somehow he thought this would keep the spirits from coming into the house. It wasn't working. 

The main spirit became angry with me at one point because I didn't believe that she could hurt me. She put her cold blue fingers through the window and grabbed me. I jumped back and we all scattered. I grabbed garlic salt from our herb selection and started throwing it at the glass and around the window. She got angry and disappeared farther into the lawn. 

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment