Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bomb Raid

All my family and friends, including Lauren and Destrie, are in my house having a get together. Destrie gets on the computer and tells me that there have been bombings in a few different southern states. I tell her I think its sad, but there is nothing to worry about. All of a sudden lights start flashing in my house, and everyone starts evacuating. Destrie, Lauren and I go out through my back door and run down to my friend Rachel's house and hide in her garage. The garage doesn't have doors though. Instead, there are pillars, and in between all of the pillars are sheets that can be pulled down. Rachel's family joins us, but mostly women, and we all try to hide as best as we can.

We wait in the garage thinking we are going to be bombed, when women on motorcycles drive down into the coldisac. They have laser beams on the front of their motorcycles and start shooting at us. I stand right behind a pillar so that I won't get shot in the head or the chest. I get shot in the foot, but when it hits it feels like a puff of air. They kill a couple people, but not any of my close friends. After they decide they are done, they just drive away. All of a sudden the sheets go up and we are in Italy. There are boys sitting on and around a well, talking to us. They tell us they want to take pictures of us so that we can have a memory of what just happened. We all stand together, and while everyone smiles I start crying. One boy comes up to me and shows me all the photographs he's taken, and I tell him how good he is. Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment