Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Zoo attack

I was in a zoo with my sisters Hillary and Kenna, and my parents. We were all on a top floor looking down at the polar bears. Someone decided to set the polar bears free, and everyone thought it would be a good idea so they did it. The polar bears started walking around the zoo very calm at first but then started getting angry. I knew something bad was going to happen so I started warning my family and telling them to get on the bottom floor because that seemed like the safe thing to do.


My sister Kenna got down and my dad started to. He was holding onto the top floor railing while the polar bears were trying to attack me, and all of a sudden the polar bears disappeared. Instead, a huge pool of water formed on the bottom floor and a giant hippo came out of it. It grabbed my dad and tried to swallow him whole. My dad was holding onto its teeth trying to get out, and my mom started screaming. I looked around me shocked and didn't know what to do. I started bawling and just looked at my mom and Hillary screaming and crying. My vision went kind of blurry and I looked around myself. I looked back at my dad trying to get out of the hippos mouth, I screamed, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment