Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Forest Monsters

I am holding a baby in my arms, when I realize that I need to go into the forest. I go with a group of women and men, like we are pioneers trekking through the forest, and we are wearing clothes that look like we are from the 18th century. As we walk through the forest the start getting pulled underground one by one. They started struggling and each of them fell through the dirt. All the women started panicking and we all left the forest and went back to the towns.


When we got there we learned that women and children don't ever get attacked by the monsters, only men. There was also a certain medication that we had to take to build up our strength from the monsters, and to help us get the men out of the ground. I took some meds and I walked back into the forest alone... I couldn't find any of the men and I got lost.


Once I didn't know where I was anymore I found myself back at my house with Lauren, Kenna, Hillary and my mom. We were all making sugar cookies and trying to get them done in time for a final at my school. I remember looking out at the trees in my backyard and thinking about floating away on the leaves. We all rushed to get the cookies done and went to the school. When we got there, nobody was there for the finals and I just sat there at a desk alone... Then I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment