Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Water Ballet

I was with Kenna in a room with concrete walls. In the concrete walls were aquariums, but it was very dark and dirty. I was floating around the room, while Kenna sat on the ground. She was watching a screen on one wall that showed the ocean. There were woman on skis holding onto strings carried by dolphins. Behind that was a woman wearing ballet slippers floating across the water. She would jump into the air and do ballet positions and spins, and that was her way of practicing. My sister Kenna asked why the ballerina was doing this, and she didn't think it was anything special. I got very defensive and told her how amazing it was.

I ran around the room in the air, going from aquarium to aquarium. I got to one aquarium and looked through all of the moss on the glass and saw into another room. The other room was clean and bright, and beautiful and all the fish in it were colorful. I saw people smiling and laughing in the room, and I wished that I could get into the room. I panicked because I noticed there were spiderwebs all over the aquarium, and I jumped back from it. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment