Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ghost Lady

My friend Cory and I are sitting in a dark room on chairs facing an old-fashioned film camera. It takes photos of us, and prints it out automatically, and then we look through them. The camera took a few different pictures, and we were assigned to look through all of the photos to see if there was anything different in one of them. They all looked the same for a long time, but the longer we look at it the more we realize something is different in one of them. There is a dim light behind us in it. I tell Cory to look again because I think something is wrong.


He starts scratching the photos on his shirt, and we both look at them again. We both see at the exact same time there is a woman developing behind us as we stare at the photo. She was not in any of the other photos. He shows me and holds it up close to my face with a shocked look, and the lady becomes visible in the photo. She has long dark hair, and light skin, and she is floating behind us. All of a sudden, as I'm holding the photo, some force pushes my head back. I start choking, and struggling to breathe. My body becomes paralyzed, and I start panicking inside myself, and then an image of the woman flashes in my head again. Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment