Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Josh's House

I went over to my friend Josh's house with Destrie and Jeff Ott to meet Josh's family. His family was huge, and the house was huge, and people were scattered everywhere. I met some people, and Josh left the room and came back in about 4 feet tall. I asked him how he got so short and he said that he had an accident awhile ago and now has fake knees. Sometimes he takes them off to become shorter, and sometimes he puts them back on.
(I just think this photo is funny :P)

After I met his family I decided to go upstairs. I found a shower and started showering. Destrie walked in and asked what I was doing, and decided that she wanted to take a shower too. So she started to take a bath. At that point Josh's sister appeared in the bathroom and told me that I didn't belong there, and needed to leave. I remember watching her hair in the shower go straight and then curly and then straight over and over and wondered how that was happening. I got mad so I broke a pipe in the shower and the bathroom started flooding. I ran out of the room and told Josh's dad what I did. He said that it was alright and that the family was going for a walk.

Me and Josh were walking together and we saw a huge hill that turned into a frozen waterfall. Penguins and seals started coming down the hill and I wanted to go look at them. Josh said that if we look really big then they won't attack us so I got on Josh's back and we walked toward the animals. When we went over, Josh walked all over the seals, and I got mad at him for hurting them. But I looked down at them and they would flatten and then puff up back to normal. We kept on walking in the city, and I started taking pictures of all the old buildings.. Then I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment